Some homes require larger water heaters and now we can provide those for you.
You may need a 50 or 75 gallon water heater if:
- You have more than 4 people in your family
- You have teenages in your home. Teenagers tend to use more hot water. We recommend counting teenagers as two people.
- If your house has a large bathtub or whirlpool your water heater tank should be at least 2/3 of the bathtub. (Example: 75 gallon tub should have 50 gallon water heater tank).
- You have a spa that you fill with hot water
- You added a bathroom to your home
View our pricing page for pricing and brands.